While a lot of people are flaunting Android 5.0 Lollipop on their devices, there are people like me, who use brands like Micromax, which are famous for ‘not’ providing any software updates for their handsets.
So, if you own such a device , whether rooted or not ,and are looking for a way to flaunt Android 5.0 Lollipop among your friends, you’ve come to the right place!
Without wasting much time, let’s hop straight into the tutorial:
- Nova Launcher Prime 3.3
- Google Keyboard With Material Design
- Android L Navigation Bar (Root users only)
- Tinted Status Bar (Root users only)
- Whatsapp with material Design
- Nova Launcher Prime 3.3 – http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/57411121/file.html
- Google Keyboard With Material Design- http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-keyboard/
After Download –
-Go to Keyboard Settings
-Go to Advanced (Expert) Settings
-On Color scheme choose ”Material”
- Android L Navigation Bar (Root users only)- http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.ash.androidlnavigationbar
- Tinted Status Bar (Root users only)- http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.colouredstatusbar
- Whatsapp with material Design- http://www.thetechnotriad.com/723/whatsapp-material-design-update-out/
All You have to do is to install these apps and get the Android 5.0 Lollipop look on your device !
Have a look at what I did With my Micomax Canvas 4 !
Leave a comment if you have any problems/suggestions!