Getting lollipop on your device was always of utmost excitement. But, i do noticed that many people faced problems after upgrading their device to lollipop. They had battery issues, restart problems and many more. These problems didn’t exist in the kitkat rom. The kitkat rom was the most stable rom for this device. So, in this short little tutorial, i’ll show you guys how to downgrade your moto e from lollipop to kitkat by following some really simple steps.
- Download minimal adb and fastboot from here.
- Download the kitkat stock rom from here.
- Download the batch script file from here.
- Install minimal adb and fastboot in a specific new folder.
- Now, extract the kitkat stock rom in the same folder.
- Now, copy the batch script file into that folder.
- Boot your moto e to fastboot mode. To do so, first, switch off your phone. Now, press the power button and and volume down button at the same time and release after 5-10 seconds.
- Now, connect your moto e to your PC and run the batch script file.
Congratulations, you’ve successfully flashed kitkat on your moto e! Enjoy!