When it comes to customization capabilities, android always wins the race. Be it rooting, unlocking, theming, android can handle them all without vomiting. One nifty feature in the rack of android’s customization tools is theming. Theming among android smartphones has infinite possibilities. One can theme his android smartphone by installing a custom rom, 3rd party themes, and many more. But today, I’ll show you the easiest way possible to make your android smartphone stand out from the others. Today, we will be theming our homescreen!
Let’s Do It To It !
- Download and install Nova Launcher from here.
- Download and install Numix Circle Icon Pack from here.
- Download and install Zooper Widget from here.
- Download MKBHD Clock Widget from here.
- Download Nova Launcher restore file from here.
- Download the homescreen wallpaper from here. (Right click and click on ‘Save As Image’)
- Copy the nova launcher restore file and homescreen wallpaper anywhere in your phone’s storage.
- Now, go to nova launcher and click on ‘Restore previous nova backup’. Select the ‘Theme Like A Boss’ restore file and click Ok. This will apply the whole theme itself.
- Now, long press on an empty space in the homescreen, click on wallpaper -> gallery and select the homescreen wallpaper which you just copied onto your phone’s storage.
- Now, you will see a black region in the upper half of your screen. Click on that region.
- Now, click on ‘MKBHD’. This will open zooper settings. Now, go to ‘Layout’ and tap on the 2nd ‘Rect’ module.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Module OnTap’. Now slide left and you will get all the apps installed on your phone.
- Select any of your preferred Clock app.
- Now tap the back button 2 times. Click on ‘Widget OnTap Action’ and then click on ‘Disabled (Locked)’.
- Now, you can go to your homescreen and enjoy it! The clock widget on the upper half of your screen will open your preferred clock app on tap.
Hurray! Now, you can fry up your friend’s by flaunting your new homescreen! If you like the tutorial, then do like us on facebook, twitter and instagram for more updates and tuts!